Marketing and growth services
to help your General Practice thrive
Are you wondering: why aren't you full with a stream of new and repeat patients?
Whether you're a private, mixed or bulk billing clinic, you might be experiencing this:
- Struggling to get your practice found online for the range of services you offer
- Worried about AHPRA's marketing regulations
- Wanting to drive more patient loyalty
- Sick of empty appointments every week
- Overwhelmed with all the online marketing options available
- Can't figure out Google My Business for your multi-location business
You're looking for a proven way to attract a steady flow of bookings and grow your medical centre. You're in the right place.
The General Practice treatment plan
that delivers clinically proven results
Targeted online marketing appears at the exact moment patients are looking for the services you offer in your local area, using your practice website, local SEO and smart retargeting strategies.
Give your medical centre the best chance of success with positive feedback and reviews, beginning with strategies to enhance the patient experience.
Enjoy the compounding effects of your marketing by building a base of loyal, repeat patients with proactive reminders, recalls and preventative health campaigns.
Wondering which of our specialist services your practice needs?
Get your fast custom diagnosis now (in just 5 minutes) with our free quiz:
"We are very happy with the search engine rankings we achieve and the traffic to our website has more than tripled, subsequently increasing online bookings at our practices."
Dr David Bartlett
Robina Town Medical Centre
"Traffic from new patients has picked up markedly. Very satisfied with this obvious impact. You have put in alot of work and I find the pages impressive and informative. An appreciative thank you."
Dr Brian Larter
Easy T Skin Cancer Clinic
"We are definitely getting more bookings, and both new and old patients are booking online with HotDoc."
Medical Centre - Byron Bay
Wondering how this works in your general practice? Find out how:
A Brisbane Medical Centre presented to us with the following symptoms:
Despite their clear vision, excellent visual branding and consistently positive Google reviews, the principal doctors at this medical centre were unhappy with the lack of growth from their online presence on Google:
- Two practice locations but only one location appearing prominently on Google
- Competitors consistently ranking higher for the main search terms for their suburb
- Slow loading website, causing a high bounce rate
After taking the time to fully understand the issues and what the practice wanted to achieve, we completed a thorough analysis of the centre's online presence for both locations.
We particularly focused on their website structure and content, SEO, Google My Business profiles, local listings and online bookings process.
Our team prescribed:
1. Website Development: We rebuilt the website on the WordPress platform and switched to a managed WordPress host. This helped to address many of the issues relating to website speed and poor coding.
2. Content: Created 6 new pages about the key services offered by the practices, to help more patients find these services on Google
3. SEO: Improved website structure help Google better understand the 2 locations, and set up initial SEO Foundations on the website to give both practice locations and the new services pages, the best chance to be findable on Google.
4. Google My Business: Optimised both GMB profiles to 100% completion utilising images, video, products and posts, ensuring the correct setup between the website and GMB.
5. Local listings: Key business information on local listings was not consistent so we updated as many of these as we could to ensure practice name, address and phone number was an exact match in all the important places online.
- Within 2 weeks of the redesigned website going live, both practice locations were appearing at the top of Google for their practice names (instead of 1)
- Within 4 weeks, four of the new services pages were appearing on page 1 of Google, attracting new patients for these services
- There was a notable increase from existing patients booking one of the services as they were previously unaware the practice offered that service
- Within 3 months, organic traffic had doubled from 1300 visits per month to 2600 visits per month